Skip to main
Dotted gradient illustration
Mobile dotted gradient illustration

Refer a candidate - it's easy and takes less than 5 minutes


Introduce us to your candidate

Check out our open roles below.

If your candidate meets the requirements refer them to us here.

Recruitment process begins

We will invite your friends to take part in our recruitment process.Once a decision has been made we will share the good news with you!

Get paid up to 10k PLN

We pay you 30% of the reward after their first day on the job.Get the other 70% after they complete the 3-month trial period.

Current Openings

We don’t have any open position for now, but you can reach us anyway!

No openings illustration
Dotted square illustration
Dotted rectangle illustration

Refer a candidate

And we'll pay you up to 10k PLN for each hire

Intent dot illustration

Here you can find the Terms & Conditions for the Candidate Referral Program.

Join our candidate referral program

Stay up to date with opportunities at intent